SYSTEMA aims to form a harmonious personality, capable of further self-development, which has universal and patriotic values of life, improvement of society as a whole through the physical and spiritual health of individuals and families.
Several closely interrelated aspects can be singled out in effect made by SYSTEMA upon a trainee, and namely:
● spiritual – spiritual development of trainee, formation of system of his life values and objectives;
● psychological – development and consolidation of trainee’s psyche;
● physical – development of body and its abilities;
● sanative – improvement of trainee‘s health;
● specialised – achievement of high results in any activity, including professional;
● social – facilitating adaptation to various, also adverse, social conditions.
A person who is mastering SYSTEMA gradually acquires a number of most valuable universal skills, expertise and knowledge that will be afterwards widely used by this person in everyday life, professional activity, communication, in solution of stressogenic and extreme situations. Regardless of what objectives were pursued by a person when starting studies in SYSTEMA, skills acquired by him lead to a consolidated result: personality growth, physical, psychological and spiritual development and rehabilitation.